SHIT HOT black design printed on bag like Jacko's white gloves! "so buy it NOW and be BAD like Jacko was with kiddies!"
handprinted TOTE BAGS are designed to look 50YRS OLD!!! overall design is urban/natural & meant to have a used/pre loved feel about it, recycled bags have been used and are an off white colour... not one bag will be the same...all are handprinted and given a distressed/worn look! can be washed in 40 degrees & ironed, will fade/change over time!...for the better!
You know Im bad-Im bad-you know it, you know (bad bad-really, really bad) And the whole world has to answer right now Just to tell you once again . . . Whos bad?
hmmm other stuff you might want to know it's 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE...made from 35% COTTON...the other 65% POLYESTER...email me with any other questions...
ONE EYED PIRATE KAT
COMING SOON TO SELECTED MELBOURNE STORES
...Tell you lover, grandpa, band members or friends about your super purchase!